There is hardly anyone who does not know about YouTube, the craze of creating a YouTube channel has been prevalent among the youth nowadays, many people do a lot of earning from YouTube, if you also want to earn money by creating channels on YouTube, then complete information here But how to create a YouTube channel and how to select it as a carer’s option, here we will know everything
What is youtube
Youtube is a video social media platform created by Google on which millions of videos are uploaded every minute, as well as through the Youtube Partnership Program, the creators have the opportunity to create videos for Youtube and through the advertisements that follow. For this, Youtube allows creators to create Youtube Channel.
How to create a channel on youtube
To create a channel on Youtube, first of all you need to create an account on Gmail. A Gmail account can be used to take advantage of many features of Google, including Youtube, that means you must have a Gmail Id to create a Youtube Channel.
- If you have a Gmail Id then you can create a Youtube Channel very easily and for this you can use both Desktop and Mobile firstly in your Computer or Mobile www.youtube.com
- After this, login with your Gmail account, you will see the photo you have used on the right side Gmail account above as soon as you login with the Gmail account, click on it.
- There you will see a menu where the option of My Channel or Your Channel will be available, select it.
- After clicking on My Youtube Channel, a Dialog Box will open in which use A Business or Other Name will be written, click on it.
- Here you Product Or Brand, Company Institution Or Organization, Arts, Entertainment Or Sports As the options will appear, choose one of these options as per your choice.
- After this, another window will be open in which you have to type the name or brand name of the Youtube Channel, below this you will see the Button of Create. Here, type the name of the Youtube Channel as per your choice and click on the Create Button.
- As soon as you do this, your channel will be created on YouTube where you will see the Creator Studio’s Channel Dashboard.
- Right here on the Dashboard, Option of Your Channel will be seen on the right side, on which you can customize your Channel by clicking on it.
- Here you will get the option to create Channel Art and Profile Picture, by which you can make your YouTube Channel a Professional Channel.
Keep a Few Things In Mind
- Before making a channel, make a complete plan on which topic to make a channel and how long you can make a video on the topic you are choosing, can you upload a video on this subject without stopping for the next five years.
- Upload your own content to YouTube so that your identity will be made among people, people will know you and you will be protected from Copyright Strike and Copyright Claim, so that your channel will keep its place among the audience for a long time.
- Try to keep uploading video continuously. For this, set a fixed time like once a month, every Sunday, every other day or every time you set a video upload on it so that the trend of Subscriber is made towards your channel. And they will also know at what time you upload the video.
- Take special care of two things in the video, first the quality of the video and the second sound quality means that your video should be clearly visible and heard clearly.
- Video Thumbnails i.e. the picture you see first on Youtube Video, Attractive
- Create so that if anyone on YouTube sees Thumbnail of your video, click on it
- Make the title of the video short and attractive, it also shows what you are going to tell in the video.
- Write a description of the video of at least 300 words in which explain in detail about the video what you have covered in the video.
- According to the description and title, make a tag which is related to your video and YouTube channel, definitely include the name of your YouTube channel in the tags.
- To start the video in a very powerful way means to create curiosity in the mind of the audience within 15 seconds of the introduction of the video, what you want to tell them and how it will be beneficial for them or why they should watch this video.
- Intro of Youtube Channel shows what kind of videos you make or what is the theme of your YouTube channel. Subscriber can understand how powerful the video will be by looking at your Intro. This is where your YouTube channel is branded.
- Do not make YouTube channel with only one topic, after some time you will be short of Topic and every time you have to think before making a video, now on which subject to make a video, keep the subject diverse so that there is no problem in making video. Ho
- Initially, the Subscriber that comes to your YoutubeChannel will always remain so that you have to understand their choice as to why they have subscriber your Youtube Channel. If you understand what the Subscriber of your Youtube Channel likes then your Youtube Channel Nobody can stop being a hit
- Make your video accessible through Subscribers through Social Media Platform so that more and more Subscriber reach your Video
- Establish a dialogue with your Subscriber, ask them to comment, like to like the video and also request to subscribe to the channel.
- In the description of the video, make sure to link the related videos and popular videos so that viewers can access your videos more and more.
- To organize all videos in your YouTube channel, create a playlist in which to arrange the entire series of similar videos and also give its link in the description of each video, as well as suggest to Subscribers about the playlist in the video as well.
- Use at least three Hashtags in the description of the video so that your video will come in search
- Focus on the response of the subscriber, try to find out what he wants from you and make videos based on it.
In the end
Do not prioritize money when starting a Youtube Channel. The quality of YoutubeChannel depends on how much your channel will grow, as well as being a hit and flop of your YouTube channel depending on the audience like a filmmaker would never. Thinks that his film will be Hit or Flop. He makes a film with full dedication. All the actors involved in the film also want the film to be liked by the audience, but in the end the decision of the audience is what the film Hit or Flop does on YouTube. Hi, when you make a video, prepare the video with full enthusiasm, give your 100%, learn from your mistakes, if a video or YouTube channel is not running, then look at its shortcomings and keep trying twice.