At present, most people use the Google Photos app. The Google Photos app offers free online photo backup. Google Photos can also be accessed on the web version. But if your Google Photos has been deleted by mistake, then there is no need to panic, it can be recovered. Let us know how you can get back the deleted photos again. Please note that once deleted photos and videos can be restored within 60 days.
How to restore photo in android phone?
- To get back deleted photos in Google Photos in Android version, first you have to open Google Photos.
- After this, tap on the hamburger icon in the top left corner. After that the trash option has to be selected.
- Then select the photos you want to restore by long pressing.
- After that click on Restore button. In this way deleted photos can be restored.
How to Restore Google Photos on iPhone
- In iOS device also, first of all, Google Photos has to be opened.
- After this, tap on the hamburger icon in the top left corner.
- After that the bin option has to be selected.
- Then tap on the left horizontal three dot in the top
- After that click on select option.
- Then the photo has to be selected. And after the work is done, the photo can be restored. In this way you will be able to restore the photo.
How to Restore Google Photos to Web Version
- First of all, you have to open Google Photos on the web by visiting https://photos.google.com/ link in the browser on computer or laptop.
- For this process, first login with your Google ID.
- On the homepage, you have to go to the top left corner and click on the hamburger icon.
- After that the trash option has to be selected. Then select the photos you want to recover.
- After this is completed, click on the restore button on the top right side. In this way you will be able to restore the photo.