It becomes a matter of little concern for the user to use Apple iPhone from Android Smartphone. Often users get worried that, how will data transfer from Android smartphone to iPhone? Will this data fly away? Will it be easy? All the users who are shifting from Android phone to iPhone, we are telling them a very simple and easy way of data transfer here.
Keep these things in mind:-
- Make sure Wi-Fi is turned on on your Android device.
Plug in your new iPhone and Android phone.
- Make sure that all the content you transfer from your Android phone will fit on the new iPhone.
- If you want to transfer Chrome bookmarks, please update Google Chrome to the latest version on your Android phone.
Steps for transferring data:-
- Tap on Move Data from Android
While setting up your new iPhone, you will be given the option to transfer data to your old phone. Go to the Apps & data screen and tap Move it from Android.
- On your Android device, open the Move to iOS app and tap . Agree the terms and conditions and tap Proceed.
- After tapping you will receive a code number 10 or 6 on your iPhone. If your Android device says you have weak internet connectivity, ignore the alert.
- Enter the code on your Android device and wait for the transfer option to appear on the screen.
- Select the data you want to transfer on your Android phone and tap on Continue.
- After loading on your iPhone, tap Done on your Android device. On iPhone, tap on Continue and follow the on-screen instructions of your iPhone.
Lastly make sure that it is transferred to your new iPhone.