Those of you who use computer must have heard the name of Computer Virus and also have heard that if Virus. When it comes to your computer, it can also completely eliminate your computer’s data. Here we will get the complete information about Virus, what is Computer Virus, how is it and how is your computer and data Can damage
What is computer virus?
Just as Virus penetrates into human body, many kinds of problems or illnesses take hold of the body, similarly if Virus comes in computer also, there can be many types of problems in computer too, but is this Virus any survivor? The creature is not a Virus is a small software program that affects the main program of the computer, so that the computer programs do not function properly. In direct language, these Virus are created only to spoil your computer programs. So that the computer does not work smoothly and you have problems
These types of computer programs which enter the computer without your will and cause damage to your computer programs as well as your store data, such programs are called Computer Virus.
History of Virus
The world’s first found on it (ARPANET) was to implement the world’s first Ip Protocol in which Creeper virus was found before 1970 which was spread by TENEX Operating System which is connected to a network Used to infect computers and give the message that “I am a creeper, if you can catch me,” the creeper was developed by Robert Thomas, engineer of BBN Technology
“ELK Cloner.” The name came from Computer Virus, developed by Richard Skrenta, who had previously inducted the Apple 3.3 (Apple DOC) Operating System through Floppy Disk as “ELK Cloner.” The first was an Antivirus that was first tracked. This Virus was created as a joke, which appeared in Floppy. This Virus appeared as a game which would become active after 50 times using the computer. Used to infect a small poem in it, “ElK Cloner.” The Program With a Personality “In the Wild (In the Wild) was the first Boot Sector Virus.
How Virus works and how it can harm your computer
As you know that Computer’s Operating System, Application Software is written in a Programming Language for which some kind of Coding is done so that it works according to the Program or Software Algorithm when it enters the Virus System. Multiply itself and turns into programs and applications, as well as replacing the original malicious code of Virus from the original code of Virus Computer, which changes the original programming of the computer and brings many kinds of problems in it.
How to know if a computer has a virus
- If your computer is suddenly doing some unusual speed method, then understand that there may be Virus in it, for that there are some Warning Science about which you need to know.
- If the speed of your computer suddenly decreases, it starts running very slow while its hardware is very good, then understand that there is Virus in the computer.
- Some such files and folders are suddenly created inside the computer, which you have not created, then understand that there is Virus in your Compute.
- With the help of Computer On, if some programs start running on their own and continue running even after you close them, then understand that there is Virus in the computer.
- If you see popup advertisements repeatedly in the computer, then understand that there is Virus in the computer.
- If there are some software or applications that you have never installed in the computer, then understand that your computer has Virus.
Boot Sector Virus This affects the Boot Sector of Virus Computer Hard Disk. It is very difficult to remove them. When the computer is started, it gets loaded in the Operating System and sometimes the System File. Also infected
Partition Table Virus
This type of Virus damages Partition of Hard Disk and also Infact the Boot Record, which causes the speed of the system to slow down and it also reduces the capacity of Ram.
It attaches to the computer’s program file and damages them. Virus, like any program, gets INSTALLED in the computer and it files such as .com, .exe, sys, .ovl, .prg, and .mnu of the computer. Does imperfect
It replaces Virus Original files so that all the files and user data of the system gets corrupted or encrypted which makes it very difficult to fix, to avoid this, the system has to be formatted which causes data loss. Types of Virus Phishing Spread by Email
Root Kit installs an Inlegal RootKits in the Rootkit Virus System, which gives complete control of your system to the hackers, the arrival of this virus leads to the whole chance of your system’s data being stolen and also caught. Is very difficult
Trojan Horse is a program designed by hackers to secretly infect the computer system, it enters your computer system without your permission and installs Hacking Software Helps Hackers to Make Access to Hackers Trojan Horse are of various types –
- Remote Administration Trojans (Remote Administration Trojan)
- Data Stealing Trojans (Data Stealing Trojan)
- Security Disable Trojan (Security Disabled Trojan)
- Control Changer Trojan
Worms (worm) is a virus that multiplies itself after entering your computer. Multiply it tries to spread more and more and it starts copying a lot of files inside the computer and More-than-space covers your Hard Disk, there are two disadvantages. First, the Hard Disk Space becomes full and the second System Slaw starts running, if any file transfer from this Virus to Infected Computer is unknown. If done, then this Virus gets its feet there too and starts making the files Duplicate.
How to protect the system from viruses
- If you want to protect your system from Virus, then you should take some precautions, otherwise if you do a business in which you have very important data, which can cause a lot of damage due to the destruction, then let us know some such tips. With which you can protect your system from Virus
- Never open an Attachment given on a Phishing Email. You should only trust emails sent by trusted persons.
- You should install a good Antivirus in your computer and keep updating it from time to time.
- You should not download any software from a website about which you do not know, you should stay away from free things on the Internet.
- Currently most Software Movie, Mp3 Songs are available on Authorized Websites on the Internet, Pirated Website should not be used for this
- If you are downloading something from Email or Internet, then first get the file scanned by Antivirus.
- If you come across an e-mail stating that you have won the lottery, then no action should be taken on it and report it immediately.
- Never fake, Pirated, Creak and Patch Software should be INSTALLED
- Before putting someone’s Pen Drive or Removable Media in their computer, they should be scanned with Anti Virus.
Free Vs Paid Antivirus
There are two types of Antivirus available on the Internet. First it is very important to know the difference between both Free Antivirus and Second Paid Antivirus Free Antivirus has the ability to scan some Limited Virus and Files only while Paid Antivirus has lots of options and new Virus. The list is first updated here, their security level is higher than Free Antivirus, so if your data is very important for you then you should go towards Paid Antivirus.